Anda sedang menonton: Surat al baqarah ayat 47
Towards knowledge the QuranWith sort permission:Islamic mendirikan UKIntroduction come Tafheem |Glossary |VerbsOther resourcesUpdated: Maarif |Dawat
Surah Al-Baqarah 2:47-59 <6/40>
Update RequiredTo permainan the media girlfriend will have to either update your browser to a current version or update your speed plugin.
يٰبَنِىۡٓ اِسۡرَآءِيۡلَ اذۡكُرُوۡا نِعۡمَتِىَ الَّتِىۡٓ اَنۡعَمۡتُ عَلَيۡكُمۡ وَاَنِّىۡ فَضَّلۡتُكُمۡ عَلَى الۡعٰلَمِيۡنَ وَاتَّقُوۡا يَوۡمًا لَّا تَجۡزِىۡ نَفۡسٌ عَنۡ نَّفۡسٍ شَيۡـئًـا وَّلَا يُقۡبَلُ مِنۡهَا شَفَاعَةٌ وَّلَا يُؤۡخَذُ مِنۡهَا عَدۡلٌ وَّلَا هُمۡ يُنۡصَرُوۡنَ وَاِذۡ نَجَّيۡنٰکُمۡ مِّنۡ اٰلِ فِرۡعَوۡنَ يَسُوۡمُوۡنَكُمۡ سُوۡٓءَ الۡعَذَابِ يُذَبِّحُوۡنَ اَبۡنَآءَكُمۡ وَيَسۡتَحۡيُوۡنَ نِسَآءَكُمۡؕ وَفِىۡ ذٰلِكُمۡ بَلَاۤءٌ مِّنۡ رَّبِّكُمۡ عَظِيۡمٌ وَاِذۡ فَرَقۡنَا بِكُمُ الۡبَحۡرَ فَاَنۡجَيۡنٰکُمۡ وَاَغۡرَقۡنَآ اٰلَ فِرۡعَوۡنَ وَاَنۡتُمۡ تَنۡظُرُوۡنَ وَاِذۡ وٰعَدۡنَا مُوۡسٰٓى اَرۡبَعِيۡنَ لَيۡلَةً ثُمَّ اتَّخَذۡتُمُ الۡعِجۡلَ مِنۡۢ بَعۡدِهٖ وَاَنۡـتُمۡ ظٰلِمُوۡنَ ثُمَّ عَفَوۡنَا عَنۡكُمۡ مِّنۡۢ بَعۡدِ ذٰلِكَ لَعَلَّكُمۡ تَشۡكُرُوۡنَ وَاِذۡ اٰتَيۡنَا مُوۡسَى الۡكِتٰبَ وَالۡفُرۡقَانَ لَعَلَّكُمۡ تَهۡتَدُوۡنَ وَاِذۡ قَالَ مُوۡسٰى لِقَوۡمِهٖ يٰقَوۡمِ اِنَّكُمۡ ظَلَمۡتُمۡ اَنۡفُسَکُمۡ بِاتِّخَاذِكُمُ الۡعِجۡلَ فَتُوۡبُوۡآ اِلٰى بَارِئِكُمۡ فَاقۡتُلُوۡٓا اَنۡفُسَكُمۡؕ ذٰ لِكُمۡ خَيۡرٌ لَّـكُمۡ عِنۡدَ بَارِئِكُمۡ ؕ فَتَابَ عَلَيۡكُمۡؕ اِنَّهٗ هُوَ التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيۡمُ وَاِذۡ قُلۡتُمۡ يٰمُوۡسٰى لَنۡ نُّؤۡمِنَ لَـكَ حَتّٰى نَرَى اللّٰهَ جَهۡرَةً فَاَخَذَتۡكُمُ الصّٰعِقَةُ وَاَنۡتُمۡ تَنۡظُرُوۡنَ ثُمَّ بَعَثۡنٰكُمۡ مِّنۡۢ بَعۡدِ مَوۡتِكُمۡ لَعَلَّکُمۡ تَشۡكُرُوۡنَ وَظَلَّلۡنَا عَلَيۡکُمُ الۡغَمَامَ وَاَنۡزَلۡنَا عَلَيۡكُمُ الۡمَنَّ وَالسَّلۡوٰىؕ كُلُوۡا مِنۡ طَيِّبٰتِ مَا رَزَقۡنٰكُمۡؕ وَمَا ظَلَمُوۡنَا وَلٰـكِنۡ كَانُوۡآ اَنۡفُسَهُمۡ يَظۡلِمُوۡنَ وَاِذۡ قُلۡنَا ادۡخُلُوۡا هٰذِهِ الۡقَرۡيَةَ فَکُلُوۡا مِنۡهَا حَيۡثُ شِئۡتُمۡ رَغَدًا وَّادۡخُلُوا الۡبَابَ سُجَّدًا وَّقُوۡلُوۡا حِطَّةٌ نَّغۡفِرۡ لَـكُمۡ خَطٰيٰكُمۡؕ وَسَنَزِيۡدُ الۡمُحۡسِنِيۡنَ فَبَدَّلَ الَّذِيۡنَ ظَلَمُوۡا قَوۡلاً غَيۡرَ الَّذِىۡ قِيۡلَ لَهُمۡ فَاَنۡزَلۡنَا عَلَى الَّذِيۡنَ ظَلَمُوۡا رِجۡزًا مِّنَ السَّمَآءِ بِمَا كَانُوۡا يَفۡسُقُوۡنَ
(2:47) youngsters of Israel! Recall mine favour which i bestowed ~ above you, exalting you above all nations.62 (2:48) are afraid the Day once no one dimaksudkan untuk avail another, when no intercession will be accepted, when no one will be ransomed, and also no criminal will certainly receive any type of help.63 (2:49) and recall64 when We rescued girlfriend from the slavery of Pharaoh’s people65 who had afflicted girlfriend with disastrous suffering, slaying her males and sparing her females. The was a remarkable trial for you from your Lord.66 (2:50) and also recall when We split the sea, giving passage because that you, and also thus saved you and also caused Pharaoh’s rakyat to drown sebelum your very eyes. (2:51) and recall once We summoned Moses because that a term of fourty nights,67 and kemudian you collection up the calf together your god in his absence.68 You undoubtedly committed a grave wrong. (2:52) Yet we pardoned you the you might be grateful. (2:53) and recall (that ketika you menjadi committing this wrong) We gave Moses the Scripture69 and the Criterion that you are guided come the best Way. (2:54) and recall once (on returning through this favour) Moses said to his people: “My people! You have wronged yourselves by taking the calf for things of worship, so revolve in repentance to your Creator and kill yourselves.70 This will certainly be best for you in your Creator’s sight.” Thereupon He embraced your repentance. Certainly He is Much-Relenting, paling Compassionate. (2:55) and also recall when you said: “O Moses, we will certainly not think in you till we clearly see Allah (speaking to you).” Thereupon a incredible thunderbolt struck you before your an extremely eyes. (2:56) kemudian We revitalized you after her extinction, the you might be grateful.71 (2:57) and also We brought about a cloud to comfort you through shade,72 and We sent dibawah upon you manna and also the quails,73 (saying): “Eat that the good wherewithal that us have provided you together sustenance.” and by their sinning (your forefathers) did not wrong Us: it is they themselves who they wronged. (2:58) and also recall as soon as We said: “Go right into this town74 and also eat abundantly that its food; however enter the door prostrate, saying, “Repentance”.75We will forgive you your sins and kandil bestow much more favour on the doers the good.” (2:59) then the wrong-doers substituted lainnya saying for the which had actually been provided them; and so us sent turun a scourge top top the wrong-doers from the heavens for their transgression.
62. This mengacu pada to that period of umat manusia history when, of all nations, just the children of Israel own that pengetahuan of truth which originates from God alone. At the time they dulu entrusted with the job of directing the countries of the dunia to righteousness; they dulu expected to serve God and to invite the rest of the dunia to execute the same.
63. A major reason because that the degeneration that the Israelites was the corruption of their beliefs about the after ~ that dari they were related to itu venerable saints and also pious men who had committed themselves sama sekali to the service of God in the past, the, would certainly be forgiven through the grace of those great men. They meyakini that once they had bound themselves steady to itu men of God, it would akan impossible for God to punish them. Such false reliance make them negligent the true spiritual piety and enmeshed them in a life the sin and also wickedness. Hence, and reminding the kids of Israel of God"s favour ~ above them, the was essential to refute all the false ide which castle cherished.
65. We have actually rendered "Al Fir"awn" as "Pharaoh"s people". This consists of the members the the Pharaonic family and the aristocracy the Egypt.
66. The test to be whether lock would emerge from the crucible the persecution together pure gold, or as merute dross. The test tambahan lay, in whether or not, after milik mereka miraculous deliverance from so an excellent a calamity, they would become grateful servants of God.
67. Once the Israelites reached the Sinai peninsula after anda exodus from Egypt, God summoned Moses come the hill for forty days and nights so that the country which had now meraih independence bisa be taught law and also morality. (See Exodus 24-3l.)
68. The cult the cow-worship was widespread among Israel"s neighbours. The was an especially common in Egypt and Canaan. After the moment of Joseph, once the Israelites fell prey to degeneracy and became the slaves of the Copts, they were contaminated by countless of the corrupt practices prevalent among milik mereka rulers. Cow-worship was among them. (There is a thorough account that the ilustrasi of calf-worship in Exodus 32.)
69. "Criterion" di sini means that understanding of faith which differentiates kebenaran from falsehood, produksi each stand the end distinctly.
70. That is, they should put come death those of their own sourse who made the calf an item of worship and also actually worshipped it.
71. The incident referred to di sini is the following. As soon as Moses checked out the mountain he had actually been ordered to carry with him seventy elders that Israel. Later, when God bestowed upon Moses the Book and also the Criterion, he gift them come the people. Some mischief-makers, according to the Qur"an, started to complain that they could not think in something just because Moses claimed that God had talked to him. This invite the wrath the God and also they dulu punished. The Old Testament, however, has actually the adhering to account: "And they witnessed the God that Israel and also there was under his feet as it were a pavement that sapphire stone, choose the really heaven for clearness. And also he did not lay his hand ~ above the chief males of the people of Israel; lock beheld God, and ate and also drank" (Exodus 24: 10-11), Interestingly, that is declared later in the same publication that once Moses requested God to display him His glory, God rejected the request and also said: "You cannot view my face; because that man dimaksudkan untuk not check out me and also live". (See Exodus 33: 18-23)
72. The is, God detailed them with shade indigenous clouds in the Sinai peninsula wherein there to be no shelter from the heat of the sun. It have to be remembered that the Israelites had actually left Egypt in their hundreds that thousands. In Sinai, there menjadi not even any tents in which they could shelter, tidak pernah mind ideal houses. Yet for the kebenaran that God by His keanggunan kept the sky, overcast because that a considerable period, these orang would have actually been charred to fatality by the heat of the sun.
73. Manna and also quails constituted the natural food the was continuous made available to them throughout the forty years of milik mereka wandering in the Sinai desert. Manna was choose coriander seed. As soon as the dew fell in the night, manna fell with the from above. Through God"s keanggunan the quails were made accessible so plentifully that the entire country was able to live on them alone and also so escaped starvation. (For details concerning manna and also quails watch Exodus 16; number 11: 7-9 and also 31-2; Joshua 5: 12)
Lihat lainnya: Mengapa Keberadaan Satwa Endemik Di Indonesia Terancam Punah
74. It has not yet been kelayakan to come at any conclusion about the identity of the locality mentioned here. The series of occasions in the konteks of i m sorry God"s command to go into the city is pointed out belong to the ketentuan of the exodus that the youngsters of Israel in the Sinai peninsula. It is because of this probable that the location mentioned in this city is part Sinaitic city. Lainnya plausible ide is that it is Shattim, which was located opposite Jericho ~ above the timur bank the the flow Jordan. Follow to the scriptures the Israelites overcame this kota during the last years that the life of Moses. After ~ the conquest the Israelites ended up being so decadent that God smote them v a bencana from i m sorry twenty-four thousand passed away (Numbers 25: 1-9).
75. God"s command was to go into the city not through the arrogance of dilute conquerors, but with the humility of men of God (in the manner in i beg your pardon the Prophet would certainly later enter Makka at the moment of that is conquest). As for "hit " tah", it mungkin either typical that once they gone into the kota they must seek God"s pardon for milik mereka sins or that instead of plundering and also massacring setiap orang in the wake of dari mereka conquest, they need to proclaim an amnesty.